Wave Spring Series Extension: Small Diameter Wave Springs
Standards now available from as small as .188" (6mm)
Application Driven Solutions™
Today’s marketplace calls for smaller, lighter assemblies with greater efficiencies and lower manufacturing costs, which is why we are introducing new, standard series small diameter wave springs! Our multi-turn wave springs are now available as standards from .188” (6 mm) outside diameter.
Compact & Light Wave Springs
Save Valuable Space with Wave Springs
Rotor Clip manufactures the largest range of Wave Springs in the market. We have the capability to make Wave Springs from .118" - 24" (3mm - 610mm.
- Reduce operating heights by up to 50%.
- Single-Turn & Multi-Turn designs available.
- Available in plain ends, shim ends and patented flat ends.
- Various materials and finishes available, with stainless steel & exotic alloys readily available.
- No tooling costs for custom parts.
Product Focused, Support Driven
- Carbon steel (standard) - SAE 1060-1090 (ST)
- 17-7 PH Stainless steel (standard)
- Stainless - AISI 302, AISI 316, and A286
- Inconel X750
- Hastelloy C276
- Spring force and work height
- Cycle life
- Nested coiling
- Shimmed or flat end
- Wire thickness and shape
- Coiling direction